15 Employee Referral ‘Must Haves’
For Driving More Applications, Increasing Hires & Building a Strong Recruitment Culture
Organizations are continually faced with the challenge of recruiting high quality talent. If that’s not enough, retaining that talent is recognized as equally important. An Employee Referral Program is a commonly adopted strategy to solve these problems. Who better than your very own employees to attract talent into the company? You recognized them as being the cream of the crop by extending them the offer to join your company, and the ERP effectively grants them the opportunity to do the same with their fellow peers. But is your ERP really at its best? In what ways are you enticing your employees to participate in your ERP?
This e-book covers the following:
- Optimizing your Employee Referral Program
- Ways to avoid program killers
- How to engage your employees through intrinsic and extrinsic behaviors
- Strategies on how you can improve your ERP by hand picking examples from 609 corporations
- Fusing social media into your referral program
- Learning the future of employee referral programs
This e-book is perfect for:
- Audience: Mid-Senior level Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, HR professionals
- Company Size: Mid-to-Large Businesses, Non-profits
- Goals: Those looking to create a competitive recruitment edge, enhance data and automation, and create a lasting recruitment culture through an engaged workforce.